Today, as you might have guessed by the title is pay day. But also the rent is due. So guess where all of my check is going? That being said, to stop myself from being a negative Nancy, let’s do a nice little list of gratitudes.
10 Things I am Grateful For:
- Chonk. My chubby cat that was the first to join my little family in 2019. She is cuddly at night and is patient with the little one that joined later. She teaches me how to relax and how to love unconditionally. ❤
- Gimli. He is the little one that Chonk so patiently deals with. He is a little spit fire and makes me smile. While he likes to bite my toes and play with my fingers while I try to type…he knows when I need a cuddle. He likes to sleep like a baby in my arms while I read before bed. He reminds me to be young and playful. ❤
- My Family. They can be chaotic and overwhelming sometimes. We have our moments. But at the end of the day we have each other’s back. I couldn’t ask for better or more unique parents/parental figures. My siblings drive me nuts but I love them with all my heart. I am so grateful that I get to be an older sister to three amazing kiddos.
- My Friends. I have some of the most wonderful and supportive friends a girl can ask for. They have been with me through thick and thin. They know how to make me feel better when I am down and I will forever be so grateful that they all came into my life and brought me so many beautiful gifts and lessons I will always have with me.
- That I have money to pay my rent. Lol.
- My Job. I am so thankful that I have a job that I enjoy and that I get to work with an old friend again! I appreciate that I get plenty of hours so I can pay the bills and provide for myself and the kitties.
- Yummy Food. I have lots of food in the cupboard and that is not always the case. So…God Bless.
- That I am Alive. That also not always used to be the case. So I am grateful…that I am grateful.
- That I have a car that drive. Barely…yes. But it does the job and I am thankful that it works.
- That I am able to write blogs and chat with you guys about what I am thinking about. That is a privilege I hope I never lose.
That is all for today you guys! Share what you are grateful for down below. I can use all the positivity you got. 🙂