Hello everyone! It has been a while since I posted on this portion of the blog! It is nearing the end of 2019 and I decided: Instead of getting sluggish before starting anew on January 1, let’s get a head start now.
If you are more interested in just the weight loss/fitness journey side of things you can follow my little weight loss Instagram @thekayteableproject or you can just see what I am doing on a day to day basis on my main page @kayteable.
But aside from that, here is the update/the last challenge of the year.
I am going to be posting everyday (might just be really short little updates) on this part of the blog reviewing my day. It will be like a health blogger’s version of “Vlogmas”.
- What I ate that day
- What my blood sugars were (I am a type one diabetic and sometimes I get off course of keeping track of it. )
- What exercise/activity I did that day
- How much water I drank
- Finally, My Four Step Program that I do everyday.
Here are my roughly outlined goals for the rest of the month:
- I don’t want to track calories or macros…just write down what I ate to be more mindful of what I am putting into my body everyday
- Have 3-5 blood sugars everyday and bolus BEFORE I eat rather than after.
- Either have done my daily walking to work or 15 minutes of yoga (or both) everyday. I don’t want to do too hard as I have injured my knee (Check out my last video: A SUV, a semi, and a truck hit a girl…)
- My goal is to drink 12 cups/96 oz. of water a day.
- My Four Step Program is a review system that I created to help me stay on track. Basically everyday I write down:
A.) “My Wins”-So everything I was proud of myself for doing, all my tiny todos I completed, If I went to work, etc. Everything I want to give myself a little pat on the back for…goes here.
B.) “My Gratitudes”- This one is pretty straight forward…but next I write down everything I am grateful for that day. Just a daily reminder…that even on the bad days I have a lot to be grateful for.
C.) “What To Improve”- So just like the wins…I write down the things I would like to improve. I don’t tear myself apart but I do an honest review of what I could improve upon in my day to day life.
D.) “Goals/Todos”- So since I do this at the end of the night…these are the goals/todos that I have for tomorrow.
It’s a pretty simple system…but it is in fact…an effective system. I will still be posting my M.W.F. Blogs so if those are more your thing…no worries, they will still be there. I just posted a small little post, so if you haven’t seen it, check out Almost Unlimited Power….and I will see ya’ll tomorrow.