My blog was to share my story and journey through health and life in general. I try to keep my blog pretty mundane…for multiple reasons…
- I want everyone to feel welcome…and that will be maintained. My opinion is not at all 100% the right one. EVERYONE had a responsibility to research, study, and form their own thoughts.
- I have family that shares…fairly different opinions than mine and I am not always up to hear the response from them. I also respect them and don’t want to be blunt or offensive.
- Sometimes I do not have time to research in order to back up my gut feeling. So, I try to be responsible and not share false information. So I don’t share.
- Let’s face it…public ridicule can be scary.
But, look around. The world is chaotic. Life is short. And it’s time to speak up. About whatever you need to. So, with all the respect in the world…moving forward with my blog:
- Please feel free to provide constructive feedback and evidence if you disagree with me. In the comments or to my email. email@example.com This is my online platform- I prefer to keep it online. If it’s important enough to you to correct me…feel free to-online.
- I respect that everyone has their own opinion. I do not expect you to agree with me.
- I will not post an opinion unless I have researched it properly. I will provide what evidence/sources I used with each “opinionated blog” so you are free to see where I got my information.
- I am a 21 year old. I will be stupid sometimes.
- I will still post my silly blogs…because that is who I am…but I want to let the inner, spiraling, over thinker out of the box sometimes.
I don’t want to just be quiet anymore. Even if I am talking to no one: I want to do my part to make a difference. I think everyone should…even if we disagree. Staying quiet accomplishes nothing. So…if you no longer follow the blog due to the change in direction…I understand. If you want to banter: feel free.
It’s time we all get up and make a difference. Because frankly shit has already hit the fan…but I’d like to at least make the clean up a little less difficult. Thanks-see you around.